Welcome to dottorrent’s documentation!¶
dottorrent is a high-level Python 3 library and command-line interface (CLI) tool for creating .torrent files.
- Fast (capable of several hundred MB/s)
- Full Unicode support
- Automatic and manual piece size selection
- HTTP/web seeds support (BEP 19)
- Private flag support (BEP 27)
- Source string support
- Info hash generation for created torrents
- User-definable comment field, creation date, creator, etc.
- Filename pattern exclusion
- Per-file MD5 hash inclusion